889079848559Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079847873Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079862517Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079862418Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079842540Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079855380Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079854710Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079842649Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079848658Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079863712Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079851535Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079851214Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079840171Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079851436Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079837485Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079826953Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079813489Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079809154Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079856875Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079822320Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079821538Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079822238Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079822092Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
889079808843Enjoy next-day free shipping with code GETITEXPRESS
Updated: January 1, 2016
1. This Agreement.
4. Intellectual Property.
5. Usage Restrictions. You shall not use the Website in any manner that:
6. Third Party Links & Websites.
7. Linking to this Website & Framing.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
10. Representations and Warranties.
13. No Endorsement.
14. No Agency.
16. Governing Law; Jurisdiction.
(1) to DvF in accordance with the Notices provision at Section 15 above, or
(2) to you at: your last-used billing address or the billing and/or shipping address in your online profile.
17. Timely Filing of Claims.
19. No Waiver.
21. Contact Us.
Last Updated: January 18, 2019
• What Type of Information Does DVF Collect?
• How Do We Use Information We Collect on the Website and Why?
• Under What Circumstances May We Disclose or Share Information?
• Legal Bases of Our Collection and Processing
• What Happens if DVF Assets are Assigned?
• Your Rights; Do We Permit Individuals to Opt-Out of Receiving Communications from DVF?
• Do You Have the Ability not to be Identified by DVF Online?
• How Do We Store and Safeguard Information?
• Does DVF Provide Links to Other Websites?
• What are our Policies Regarding Children?
• Do We have Mechanisms in Place to Permit Access, Removal, and Complaints Regarding Information That We Collect?
• Consent to Transfer
• Dispute Resolution
• Choice of Law
• YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
• Contact Us
How Does the Website Work?
What Type of Information Does DVF Collect?
We collect the following information through the Website.
• We may collect your first and last name, date of birth, e-mail address, and country of residence if you sign up to receive online newsletters;
• We may collect your name, address, month of birth, phone number, and e-mail address if you complete a Dialogue Card in one of our stores;
• We may collect your first and last name, date of birth and email address if you choose to participate in a contest or sweepstakes; and
• We may collect your first and last name, telephone number, address, and your credit card and billing information if you make a purchase of a product.
• We may collect your first and last name, telephone number, address, email address, social media information, and any other personal information that you voluntarily submit to us if you apply for a job opening on our Website.
• Internet Protocol (IP) address – Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data – such as the webpages you view. We use this information to deliver our webpages to you upon request, to tailor our Website to the interests of our users and to measure traffic within our Website.
• Cookie – A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used to collect information about your activity on the Website. For example, when someone visits a page within the Website, a cookie is placed on the user’s machine (if the user accepts cookies) or is read if the user has visited the Website previously. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but if you do, you may not be able to take advantage of the personalized features enjoyed by other users to our Website.
• Beacons (also known as “clear gifs,” “web bugs” or “pixel tags”) – “Web Beacons” are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Website and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, web beacons can tell the sender whether and when the email has been opened. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages.
• Demographic Information – “Demographic Information” may be your gender, age, zip code and interests, which you voluntarily provide to us on the Website.
How Do We Use Information We Collect on the Website and Why?
We use Personal Information primarily for the following purposes:
• To complete a transaction or service requested by you;
• To fulfill the terms of a promotion;
• To ensure the Website and our services are relevant to your needs;
• To help us create and publish content most relevant to you;
• To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the Website;
• To contact you in response to your request;
• In other manners as disclosed to you at the time of collection;
• To perform our obligations under a contract with you; and
• For certain automated decision-making activities, including serving online advertising, and/or generating a personality profile for you. For example, We engage in profiling based on your online browsing behavior, purchasing history, the information you provide us and other third parties. This means that we analyze all of this data to create a profile about your interests so we can tailor our marketing to you and deliver specific ads targeted to you. This means that you may not see certain ads that our algorithm deems irrelevant to you; conversely, you will receive ads that are based on the profile we have created about you. If the data we receive, have collected, or you have provided to us is inaccurate, this may affect the relevance of the ads that you receive and products/content you are served on the Website. Details of the Personal Information we collect, how it is used, and how you may opt out of any automated decision-making is explained below . For those in the EU, we will obtain your consent for profiling related to our marketing to you.
Under What Circumstances May We Disclose or Share Information?
We may share or disclose your Personal Information in the following instances:
• To provide you with additional customer service. For example, if you ask us to provide you with additional information or to compare your purchased items with items available elsewhere, we may share your Personal Information with order fulfillment service providers in order to confirm your purchase and fulfill your request. In addition, if you email us a question, we may use your email address to process your request and respond to your question and we may use a third party customer service provider to help with customer service.
• To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Website and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on DVF’s behalf, and entry collection, winner selection and prize fulfillment for contests, sweepstakes and other promotions). We seek to ensure that these unaffiliated third parties will not use the Personal Information for any other purpose than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. Because such unaffiliated third-party service providers will have access to users’ Personal Information, if you do not wish for our unaffiliated third-party service providers to have access to your information, please do not register or submit any Personal Information to us. Personal Information may be shared with unaffiliated third-party services providers as follows:
• To affiliates, strategic partners, agents, third party marketers or other unaffiliated parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you or who require your Personal Information for research, administrative and/or internal business purposes. These parties may use your Personal Information to contact you with an offer or advertisement related to a product or service, or they may use such information for their own research, administration or business purposes. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information in this manner, please do not provide us with this information. For those in the EU, we will obtain your consent before sharing your personal information with such third parties’ for their marketing purposes.
• To third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
• To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our Visitors, Registrants and Customers and provide such information to third parties.
Legal Bases of Our Collection and Processing
We only collect or process your data based on the following legal bases:
• When we perform our obligations under a contract with you (for example, if you are a consumer we will use your Personal Information to carry out our obligations under the contract that we have with you);
• When we have a legal obligation to do so (for example, to comply with the law or respond to legal process or lawful requests, including from law enforcement and government agencies); or
• When we have your consent to use your Personal Information.
What Happens if DVF Assets are Assigned?
Your Rights; Do We Permit Individuals to Opt-Out of Receiving Communications from DVF?
Do You Have the Ability not to be Identified by DVF Online?
How Do We Store and Safeguard Information?
• Browsing and Functionality. We use these cookies to remember choices you make on the Services, such as your preferred language and the country from which you are visiting, and to provide enhanced, more personalized features.
• Performance and Analytics. We use third party cookies to see how you use our Services in order to improve their performance and develop them according to your preferences. In particular, we use mobile analytics tools to better understand the functionality of our mobile applications. These tools may record information about your usage, including how often you use the app, the events that occur within the app, and from where the app was downloaded. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Does DVF Provide Links to Other Websites?
What are our Policies Regarding Children?
Consent to Transfer
DVF Studio, LLC
Attn: Customer service for DVF.COM
440 West 14th Street
New York, NY 10014
Choice of Law
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
How We Respond to Do-Not-Track Disclosures
DVF Studio, LLC
Attn: Customer service for DVF.COM
440 West 14th Street
New York, NY 10014
Select the Shipping DestinationUnited Kingdom £Select the Shipping Destination
Shopping From Outside the US?
For the best experience please head to our World site:
Back to Top